Untold Tales of Spider-Man
|Untold Tales of Spider-Man|
Cover to Untold Tales of Spider-Man #1. Art by Pat Olliffe.
|Publication date||Sept. 1995 - Oct. 1997|
Untold Tales of Spider-Man is an American comic book series starring Spider-Man published by Marvel Comics for 26 issues (#1-25, and a -1 issue between #s 22 and 23) from September, 1995 to October, 1997.
The comic was part of an experiment for Marvel where they published a number of new titles for only 99 cents, in the hope that they would attract new, young readers who might have been put off by the then US$1.50/1.95 standard prices for comic books. Uniquely among those titles, Untold Tales' stories presented new stories set in Spider-Man's early super-hero career.
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man #1-25, #-1 (Sept. 1995 -Oct. 1997)
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man Annual '96-'97 (1996-1997)
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man: Strange Encounter (Feb. 1999)
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man (Trade paperback, published February 1997, reprints Untold Tales of Spider-Man #1-8)
- Spider-Man Visionaries: Kurt Busiek (Trade paperback, published August 2006, reprints Untold Tales of Spider-Man #1-8)
- Spider-Man/Fantastic Four: Classic (Trade paperback, published May 2005, reprints encounters between Spider-Man and The Fantastic Four including Untold Tales Of Spider-Man '96)
- Spider-Man: Saga Of The Sandman (Trade paperback, published April 2007, reprints stories featuring The Sandman including Untold Tales Of Spider-Man #3)
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man Omnibus (Hardcover, TBA, reprints Amazing Fantasy #16-18, Untold Tales of Spider-Man #1-25, #-1, Annuals #1-2, Strange Encounters one-shot, and the story from Amazing Spider-Man Annual #37)
- Bluebird's Profile at Spiderfan.org
- The Grand Comics Database
- The Marvel Chronology Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators
- The Women of Marvel Comics Bluebird Page
- Kurt Busiek on Untold Tales
Pour accéder à la version originale de cet article ou pour participer à Wikipédia, il sous suffit de suivre ce lien
An article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, distributed under GFDL (authors)
To view the original version of this article or to improve Wikipedia, just follow this link